Autonomous monobloc endoscope with LCD screen for simple in-situ inspection for the mechanic Aircraft with ø 9 mm camera head (allows the visit of cylinder heads). Fixed screen, multi-level LED lighting on flexible IP67 gooseneck
Warning: Last items in stock!
ENDOSCOPE SPECIAL FOR CYLINDER HEAD VISIT
VISUALIZE WITH GOOD IMAGE DEFINITION WITH THIS ENDOSCOPIC COLOR CAMERA IN THE SMALLEST CORNERS ON THE LCD SCREEN.
Check the narrowest and darkest places of your appliances, check the inside of cylinders, exhaust pipes, stringers and glue joints, tubes or places that are very difficult to access.
Indeed, its small 9 mm diameter head allows you to introduce it almost everywhere.
(INFO: Spark plug holes usually 10 mm, 14 mm and 18 mm)
Inspection and control time saved on the disassembly - reassembly that would be necessary.
It is a state-of-the-art equipment.
This endoscope has everything you need for easy inspection and research
- The handle of the endoscope supports the screen.
- FIXED LCD screen with good quality definition to view your research and examinations live and immediately on site. The readability is perfect, the 5.5 cm diagonal LCD screen is of satisfactory size to visualize the details.
- Mini camera with resolution allowing the visualization / focus from 2cm distance.
- Adjustable brightness according to your wishes. 6 ultra bright micro-LEDs allow to avoid overexposure or to really illuminate the viewed areas. They are resistant to dirty water. They can be adjusted to 6 levels of intensity.
- Flexible gooseneck with a length of 95 centimeters. Waterproof IP67 (up to the case) it can be immersed in water or non-abrasive liquids.
Caution : The gooseneck is not removable and interchangeable on this unit.
(The IP standard is composed of two numbers. The first one refers to the protection against accidental contact and foreign bodies. The second one against water and liquids. The higher the number, the better the protection and the rating.
- 6: indicates total protection against dust penetration and 7: protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1m of water).
- 3 tips are provided, a magnet, a mirror and a hook, they allow to see sides difficult to access, to recover lost objects in inaccessible corners by magnetization or hanging
- Autonomy of about 3 hours with power supply by 4 AA batteries (not included) which provides freedom and manageability.
This device is delivered without a case, we recommend that you protect it for transport and the three accessory tips supplied can easily be stored in it.
Technical Characteristics :
Endoscopic camera with fixed screen
Large LCD screen with 5.8 cm 2.3" image diagonal
Waterproof camera head (IP67): Ø 9 mm
Sharp images from a distance of approx. 2 cm, Optimal shooting distance: 80 mm to infinity, viewing angle: 60°.
Brightness of the display adjustable in 8 levels
Flexible gooseneck, fixed to the housing, length: 95 cm
Robust handle housing (IPX3) with display
Waterproof from the camera head to the handle connection: IP67 protection class
720 pixel resolution
Easy operation: on/off button and 3 buttons for image rotation, screen brightness and endoscopic light. Images can be rotated by 180° and visualized in mirror effect.
Adjustable lighting: 6 ultra bright LEDs with intensity control
Accessories: Magnet, hook and mirror
Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Powered by 4 AA stick batteries (1.5V) (Not included)
Battery life : approx. 3 h of use (depending on lighting intensity and screen manipulation)
Handle dimensions: 84 x 240 x 60 mm,
Weight: 380 g (without batteries)
Delivered with: screen and flexible handle
3 tips: 1 magnetic, 1 mirror tip and 1 with hook
Note: having had relevant questions! We disclaim all responsibility for the use made of this unit.
THIS IS NOT AN APPARATUS FOR MEDICAL OR EQUIVALENT USAGE